* Advocacy for the continue enforcement of the use of Standards Measures for all categories of foodstuffs in Ogun State.
* Advocacy for the review of Consumer Protection Council Act No. 66 of 1992 and for constitution of more State Consumer protection Committees by the State Governments for effective Consumer protection Regime in Nigeria.
*Implementation of CUTS 7Up4 Project on Strengthening Constituencies for Effective Competition Regime in Nigeria in collaboration with Consumer Protection Council (CPC), Nigeria.
* Advocacy activities on Inauguration of more State Consumer Protection Committees in Nigeria.
* Our Regular Programme Activities.
* Pilot Projects in the Water, Health and Education Sectors aimed at improving the living standard of selected communities on sustainable basis.
* Project of Effective Consumer Protection Regime in Nigeria.
* Establish CEON Presence in the following States of the Federation: Oyo, Ondo, Osun and Ekiti State.
A National Classification, Listing, Endorsement & Promotion Programme+ Learn more
Are You A Market Woman, Artisan, or SME? You can get Financial Aids.+ Learn more
CEON is the Nigeria Country Partner to CUTS on 7Up4 Project.+ Learn more